We accept guest posts!
Are you an expert in your field and can help small and micro businesses improve?
We welcome guest posts as we would love to share your knowledge and expertise with our readers.
We, however, strictly follow a few editorial guidelines which are listed below.
- Content should be written for aspiring entreprenues, small business owners and freelancers.
- The above mentioned are our core audience, and we do not publish any generic content.
- The article must not be about anything so simple, i.e. FAQs that have already been answered on your own website.
- The article must not be a promotional piece. We DO NOT accept adverts, promotional offers, press releases and any other type of content that falls in the category.
- Content should be unique, and must not be a rewritten piece.
- The article must not be a duplicate to any of the articles already published on Microbusinesshero.com (To make sure your content is unique, research our website prior to developing content).
- Duplicate doesn’t mean just the exact same title, but content that is discussing the same content as of another article is also considered duplicate.
- The article should be an authentic piece of content, i.e. based on stats, relevant references.
- Content should be at least 600+ words, and must contain an actionable advice.
- You can have one link back to your website, blog, product or service page, LinkedIn profile etc.
- The article must also contain at least two internal links to already published articles on Microbusinesshero.com.
- We do not accept content related to Gambling/Adult/Pharma/Alcohol/Pharma industries.
Content that We Publish
At Microbusinesshero.com, we help small and micro business entrepreneurs to start, run and grow a business. We publish quick articles and detailed guides on the following topics:
- How to start a business?
- How to run a business successfully?
- How to increase the profitability of a small business?
- How to scale and grow a business?
- Tools and resources to increase the productivity of a small or micro business
- Hiring & firing, and outsourcing
- Team building and management
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & ROI
- Supply Chain
- Business and technology
- Business & Environment
- Business Ethics
- Professional Training & Certifications
- And everything else that can help an entreprenurs and businesses to grow.